Sunday, September 14, 2008

Tommorow on the Dr. Ira Breite Show!

I've decided to start posting the likely lineup for the show before. This way, if you have any questions you want to ask or see an interesting topic, you can be sure to call in at 1 877-NYU-DOCS! We have two really interesting topics in the 8 AM Eastern Hour:

1) We will be discussing the new study in the Journal Neurology that showed that elderly people who had higher levels of vitamin B12 had more brain volume than those that didn't. Joining me will be Keri Gans, registered dietitian, spokesperson for the ADA and NYU grad! We will be talking about this study and vitamin supplementation in general. You can ask us any vitamin questions you may have have!

2) I will be talking with author Dr. David Newman, the author of Hippocrates’ Shadow: Secrets From the House of Medicine (Scribner). Dr. Newman is letting us in on the secrets that doctor's know and patient's don't. Lets see which ones I routinely use!!!

3) Ask Dr. Ira. You don't need an appointment for this segment. From 9 AM to 10 AM EDT I will be answering any medical question on any topic you may have! Give me a call and I'll give you an answer!

No comments: