Monday, November 3, 2008

I Want to Hear From You!

I have been having a great time doing Doctor Radio these past 8 months. One problem that we always have when trying to plan shows is coming up with the right topic: there are so many interesting things out there and you want to choose the right ones! With this in mind, I am asking for everyone's help. If there is a question that you forgot to ask your doctor, I want to hear about it. This incudes questions about digestion, supplements, exercise, and joint pains! You are welcome to post in anonymously below, or you can email . (just click the link) me. Questions will be answered anonymously on air, of course. I will try to let emailers know when their questions will be read, but it depends on what's going on with the show that day.

No comments: