Sunday, April 12, 2009

Tomorrow, April 13th, 2009 on the Doctor Ira Breite Show on Sirius 114 and XM 119


Happy birthday to me! Well, not yet, but it is this week. In honor of that, Melanie, my Producer, has helped put together my second annual BIRTHDAY SHOW, where a man in (early) middle age gets to ask all of the questions that he's always wanted to know. And so do you, by calling my guests at 1-877-NYU-DOCS.

First of all is the hair. The nemesis of the middle aged man. Have it and you can become President. Don't have it and the future is cloudy. I am clearly thinning and getting a bit worried. Joining me to talk about hair restoration is Dr. Ken Washinek, a dermatologist and the medical director of Bosley Medical.

If you've ever wondered about hair restoration for yourself or a loved one, give us a call at 1-877-NYU-DOCS!

After that, we'll talk about middle aged men's health. Not that I have any issues (oh, no), but many men do. Dr. Joseph Alukal, director of Reproductive Health and Benign Diseases of the Prostate to answer all of my (and yours) questions about aging and sexual activity. I also read in the paper that vasectomies were on the rise (the economy) and will ask him about this procedure as well!

If you have any questions about sexual health, vasectomy or testosterone supplementation, give us a call at 1-877-NYU-DOCS

Since seeing pictures from the early part of my vacation I have been hitting the gym and really trying to watch what I eat. (I think my new diet plan involves taking a photo of yourself every week). Joining me to keep me thin is Ms. Joy Bauer / a registered dietician and the author Joy's Life Diet, Four Steps to Thin Forever."

Diet questions??? Maintenance questions??? Call us at 1-877-NYU-DOCS!!

And then, ask Dr. Ira. Remember, if you have a question for me, leave me a message at irabreite@yahoo.com. I'll try to get to it during Ask Dr. Ira or turn it into a whole segment with one of the world's experts!

Any medical questions at all call me at 1-877-NYU-DOCS!!!

No comments: