Sunday, June 28, 2009

Monday, June 29, 2009 on the Doctor Ira Breite Show on Sirius 114 and XM 119, Doctor Radio!

A very brief post today, not because the show is not great (it is), but simply because I sent both of my kids off to sleep away camp today: a long day indeed!

We are starting off the show with TMJ: Joined by Dr. Mark Wolff, we will discuss this extremely important cause of headaches. Difficult to treat, we will answer your questions about this miserable and common condition. Call us at 1-877-NYU-DOCS

After this, we get to Michael Jackson. Although the fan in me remembered his music, the physician in me really wondered what was going on with him. I will be Joined by Dr. Marc K. Siegel, the Medical Director of Doctor Radio, and we will discuss how some of these things which we associate with "oddness" may apply to all of us!

Today was hot. Even riding my motorcycle resulted in serious loss of fluids. Imagine if I actually exercised. Joining me to talk about the summer heat, exercise, and what YOU can do about it is Dr. Dogulas Casa, PhD, of the University Connecticut and the National Atheletic Trainers Association.

We will finish up with Ask Dr. Ira, where I will gladly answer any of your questions on any medical topic at all. Remember, when you forget to ask your Doctor, ask me at 1-877-NYU-DOCS!

No comments: