Sunday, February 5, 2012

Monday, February 6th on The Doctor Ira Breite Show on SiriusXM 81: Doctor Radio


I admit this will be a short post...I am exhausted after watching the NY Giants wind Superbowl XLVI! But come tomorrow, I will be ready for the show!

Dysautonomia. Dysauto-what! Find out about the autonomic nervous system, and the problems that people can have with them. Join me and Dr. Horacio Kaufmann of NYU's Dysautonomia center as we talk about this set of diseases and find out what can be done about them!

After this we have GI update!

At 9 Am we have the Hip Hop Doc: Dr. Rani Whitfield! Find out how he uses music and entertainment (comic books?) to help educate people about health!

We will end the show with Ask Doctor Ira, where you can ask me any questions on any medical topic at all...anything you forgot to ask your doctor ask me at 1-877-NYU-DOCS!

No comments: