Sunday, June 24, 2012

Monday, June 25, 2012 on the Doctor Ira Breite Show on SiriusXM 81: Doctor Radio

Summer.  A time to relax. Certainly not a big time to think about colon cancer prevention. To quote one of my patients: "its too hot to get a colonoscopy!"  What about other techniques for finding colon cancer early? How about one you can do in the comfort of your own air conditioned home?  University of Texas, Houston Gastroenterologist Dr. David Wolf will be joining us to talk about "at home" fecal immunohistochemical tests for early detection of colon cancer.  Will be both end up out of a job?  Find out!

Call us with your colon cancer prevention questions at 1-877-NYU-DOCS

After this, we are going to expand the conversation with GI Update.  We'll be covering some important news in the world of the world of gastroenterology as well as discussing some of the interesting things that I've seen recently.  Call us with any of your questions at 1-877-NYU-DOCS.

Summer.  You think the allergies are over, but they are not (I'm sniffling a little as I write this).  Join me and Dr. Clifford Basset of Allergy and Asthma Care New York and find out why its not a virus...its your allergies!

We will end the show, as usual, with Ask Doctor Ira, where you can ask me any questions on any medical topic at all: anything you forgot to ask your doctor, ask me!  Give me a call at 1-877-NYU-DOCS!


No comments: