Sunday, February 3, 2013

Monday, February 4, 2013 on the Doctor Ira Breite Show on SiriusXM 81: Doctor Radio


The Super Bowl is upon us, so this will be brief...we have a great show tomorrow.

We had so much fun talking about Neanderthals last week, we decided to expand the conversation.  Chip Walter of allthingshuman.net will be joining us to talk about why Homo Sapiens survived, and those other human like species didn't.  His latest book is titled 'Last Ape Standing: the Seven-Million Year Story of How and Why We Survived."

After this we will have gastroenterology update, where I will answer your questions at 1-877-NYU-DOCS and tell you some of the latest and greatest news from the world of gastroenterology. 

Downton Abbey.  I won't lie: I've never watched it.  But apparently every woman in my life has.  Join me and Eleni Tsigas, the director of the Preeclampsia Foundation,  as we talk about preeclampsia then and now.

We will end the show with "Ask Doctor Ira," where you can ask me any question on any medical topic at all" anything you forgot to ask your doctor, ask me!  Give me a call at 1-877-NYU-DOCS!

No comments: