Sunday, March 3, 2013

Monday, March 4th on the Doctor Ira Breite Show on SiriusXM 81: Doctor Radio!



Happy March. March is Colorectal Cancer Awareness Month.  Its also (as per Wikipedia) National Dietician Month, National Social Worker Month, American Red Cross Month, International Francophone Month and, of course, Fire Prevention Month in the Philippines.  But here at Doctor Radio, its all about Colon Cancer Prevention (Although I can say I am for good nutrition and against fires).  Join me, NYUL Director of Gastroenterology Dr. Mark Pochapin and Director of Endoscopy Dr. Seth Gross as we talk about colon cancer, colon cancer prevention, colonoscopy, and, well, all things colon.

In our second half hour, we are going to continue the conversation and extend our conversation to all things Gastroenterological!  Anything digestive you want to ask: give us a call at 1-877-NYU-DOCS!

One of the things I love about SiriusXM is how I can speak to people throughout the United States and Canada.  But every now and them, you just need to have a little State by State Feud.  Join me and Dr. James Pope, the Senior Vice President and Chief Science Officer of Healthways, Inc, which along with Gallup Polls, just put out its "Gallup-Healthways Well-Being Incidence."  Find out why I am trying to convince my wife to move to Hawaii! (no, not really).

We will end the show, as usual, with Ask Doctor Ira, where I will answer any medical question on any medical topic at all: anything you forgot to ask your doctor as me at 1-877-NYU-DOCS!


image source:

No comments: