Sunday, July 6, 2014

Monday, July 6th on the Doctor Ira Breite Show on SiriusXM 81: Doctor Radio!


I hope everyone had (is having) a great Fourth of July. We have a pretty incredible showed planned for this Monday.

Starting with IBS.  I am every excited to be joined by Douglas Drossman, MD, a renowned expert in the field of gastroenterology and irritable bowel syndrome.  We will talk about those difficult to manage "functional" GI disorders and answer your questions at 1-877-NYU-DOCS.

After this we will be expanding the conversation with Digestive Disease Update, where I will tell you some of the latest and greatest news in the world of digestive disease.  Almost keep up with Joey Chestnut this weekend and feeling the pain?  Give me a call or a tweet and I'm ready to help!

Every summer it seems that we here in the United States and Canada are worried about some emerging virus such as West Nile.  But what about the incredibly scary epidemics of Ebola virus causing Lassa fever that are going around?  Do we need to be worried here.  Join me as I speak with Dr. Bob Garry, Jr. PhD, Professor at Tulane University and Dr. Erica Ollman Saphire, PhD, a professor at Scripps Research Institute, as we talk about what going on in Africa and what it might mean to you.

We will end the show with Ask Doctor Ira, where you can ask me any question at all and I will be glad to answer it: anything you forgot to ask your doctor as me!  Give me a call at 1-877-NYU-DOCS!

No comments: