Sunday, August 3, 2014

Monday, August 4th, 2014 on the Doctor Ira Breite Show on SiriusXM 81: Doctor Radio!


Need your coffee in the morning?  I won't lie: I need mine.  Its the caffeine.  Did you know that there is a whole journal devoted to caffeine research.  Join me and Patricia Broderick, PhD, the editor of the Journal of Caffeine Research, as we put up a cup of joe and talk about the latest research in the world of caffeine.

After that, we will have gastroenterology update, where I will tell you the latest and greatest in the world of digestive disease. Find out about the latest research and have your questions answered at 1-877-NYU-DOCS.

Is having a cup of chocolate milk really that good for you after a workout.  What happened to a glass of water and some celery?  Join me and Keri Gans, RD as we talk about the science and reality of nutrition before, during and after a workout.

We will end the show with Ask Doctor Ira.  Anything you forgot to ask you doctor ask me! Give a call at 1-877-NYU-DOCS or tweet me!



No comments: