Sunday, September 14, 2014

Monday, September, 15th on the Doctor Ira Breite Internal Medicine Show on SiriusXM 81: Doctor Radio


I just returned from the wonderful city of Providence, so a brief review of tomorrow's excellent show.  Cristin O'Keefe Aptowicz, award winning writer of "Words in Your Face: A guided Tour Through Twenty Years of the New York City Poetry Slam" will be joining us to talk about her new book titled "Dr. Mutter's Marvels: A True Tale of Intrigue and Innovation at the Dawn of Modern Medicine."

We will then have Gastroenterology update, where I will tell you some of the latest and greatest news in the world of digestive disease and answer your questions at 1-877-NYU-DOCS!

Asthma, allergies and gut bacteria.  No way!  Well, it turns out, way.  Join me as I talk to Dr. Dan Littman of the Howard Hughes Medical Institute and the Hlen L and Martin S. Kimmel Professor of Molecular Immunology at the NYU Langone School of Medicine about his research on how the intestinal micobiota influences the body's inflammatory response, particularly related to the development of asthma.

We will end the show with Ask Doctor Ira, where you can ask me any question on any medical topic at all.  Anything you forgot to ask your doctor, ask me!  Give a call at 1-877-NYU-DOCS or send me a tweet.


image source:

No comments: