Sunday, May 10, 2015

Monday, May 11th on the Doctor Ira Breite Internal Medicine Show on SiriusXM 81: Doctor Radio


A brief Mother's day version of tomorrow's show.  Keri Gans, R.D. will be joining us to talk about why diet is a four letter word.  This is important, because I am now recovering from massive Mother's Day Chinese Food extravaganza.

After that, we will have Gastroenterology Update, where I will tell you the latest and greatest news in the world of digestive disease and answer your questions on all things digestive.  Give me a call or tweet at 1-877-NYU-DOCS.

We will continue the GI conversation at the top of our next hour with Dr. Caterina Oneto, a gastroenterologist affiliated with NYU Langone Medical Center.

The show will end, as usual, with Ask Doctor Ira, where you can ask me any question on any medical topic at all.  Anything you forgot to ask your doctor ask me.  Give me a call at 1-877-NYU-DOCS or send me a tweet.

No comments: