Sunday, July 19, 2015

Monday, July 20th on the Doctor Ira Breite Internal Medicine Show on SiriusXM 81: Doctor Radio



Every week I'm on Doctor Radio I talk about some kind of study or another. Studies are important: without them medicine would still rely on leeches and humors.  But what actually happens during a medical study?  Join me and Dr. Marc Siegel, the Medical Director of Doctor Radio and Fox News correspondent, as we talk about the medical study!

Thinking about joining a study...give us call at 1-877-NYU-DOCS!

Can targeting gut bacteria change more than just poop?  Maybe.  Join me as a I speak to Professor Mashkoor Choudhry, PhD from Loyola University as we speak about his study which shows that targeting gut bacteria may help burn and trauma patients.

Despite all the fancy advances in medical technology, a lot of health remains little more than not smoking, eating reasonably well, and exercising.  A big problem: its not sexy and its hard to get the message out.  Join me and Ms. Monique Hedmann as we talk about the Hip Hop Public Health Initiative, which helps bring health messages to children.  

We will end the show with Ask Doctor Ira, where you can ask me any question on any medical topic...anything you forgot to ask your doctor ask me!  Give us a call at 1-877-NYU-DOCS!


No comments: