Sunday, November 1, 2015

Monday, November 2, 2015 on the Doctor Ira Breite Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology Show on SiriusXM 81: Doctor Radio!


We have a lot to talk about tomorrow, starting with allergies in kids. While sometimes its just a rash, there are a significant number of anaphylaxis cases being seen in kids: many who didn't have a prior episode of this potentially deadly problem  Join me and Dr. Martha White, MD, CPI, the research director at the Institute for Asthma and Allergy in Maryland, as we talk about the Epipen4schools survey funded by Mylan Pharmaceuticals.

Then its time for Gastroenterology Update, where we will talk about E. coli at Chipotle,  as well as answering your questions on all things digestive at 1-877-NYU-DOCS!

Being a patient is awful.  One thing that can help is better doctor/patient communication.  Although I like to think the +SiriusXM Doctor Radio is one answer, there needs to be a lot more done.  Join me, Dr. Valentin Fuster, Dr. Herschel Sklaroff, and filmmaker Muffie Meyer will be joining me to talk about her new film, Making Rounds.

We will end the show with Ask Doctor Ira where you canask me a question on any medical topic at all: anything you forgot to ask your doctor ask me!  Give me a call at 1-877-NYU-DOCS.

No comments: