Sunday, March 20, 2016

Monday, March 21, 2016 on the Doctor Ira Breite Gastroenterology and Internal Medicine Show on SiriusXM 110: Doctor Radio


Getting ready for spring and for Batman versus Superman.  And Monday we have a show that addresses both.

This week is World Allergy Week.  Join me and Northwestern Professor and Allergist Dr. Paul Greenberger as we talk about climate change effects on the pollen allergy season.

Allergy Questions?  Give us a call at 1-877-NYU-DOCS!

After this, we'll have Gastroenterology Update, where I will tell you some of the latest and greatest news in the world of digestive disease and answer your questions and tweets.

Yes, I have watched all the trailers for the upcoming "Batman Versus Superman;" even my children are embarrassed.  Join me and Psychology Professor and Superheroologist Dr. Travis Langley, PhD as we talk about the psychological issues of men running around in spandex and capes.  Not that there's anything wrong with that.

We'll end the show with Ask Doctor Ira, where you can ask me any questions on any medical topic at all: anything you forgot to ask your doctor ask me!  Give me a call at 1-877-NYU-DOCS!




No comments: