Sunday, April 17, 2016

Monday, April 18th on the Doctor Ira Breite Gastroenterology and Internal Medicine Show on SiriusXM 110: Doctor Radio!


Back from birthday fun and ready to get back to regular Doctor Radio Fun!  Starting with parasitic worms.  I guess we all have our own definitions of fun. Dr. Ken Cadwell, PhD and Dr. P'ng Loke will be joining me to talk about their new study (published in Science) at worms and inflammatory bowel disease.

After that, it will be time for Gastroenterology Update, where I will tell you the latest in the world of digestive disease and answer your questions and tweets.  Call me at 1-877-NYU-DOCS!

April is IBS awareness month.  Join me and Dr. Andrea Shin of Indiana University School of Medicine as we talk about the IBS in America Study.  Dr. Shin is an author of the study.

We will end the show, as usual, with Ask Doctor Ira, where you can ask me any questions on any medical topic at all: anything you forgot to ask your doctor ask me!  Give me a call at 1-877-NYU-DOCS!

image source:

No comments: