Sunday, May 22, 2016

Monday, May 23, 2016 on the Doctor Ira Breite Gastroenterology and Internal Medicine Show on SiriusXM 110: Doctor Radio



It's Digestive Disease Week!  I wasn't able to go, but we will report on some of the hot news from the meeting.  Dr. Catarina Oneto will be joining me to talk about the latest information on C. difficile and will stick around for Digestive Disease Update, where I will tell you some of the latest and greatest news in the world of digestive disease and answer your questions at 1-877-NYU-DOCS.

Gastroenterologists love talking about how GERD damages the esophagus, and I think most of us envision acid burning the lining of the esophagus.  But what if it's not true.  Join me, Dr. Rhonda Souza and Dr. Stuart Spechler of the University of Texas, Southwest and the Dallas VA Medical Center as we talk about their new research on a possible cause of GERD. Could it be the cytokines?

Give us call with your GERD questions or send me a tweet!

We will end the show with Ask Doctor Ira, where you can ask me any questions on any medical topic at all: anything you forgot to ask your doctor ask me!  Give us a call at 1-877-NYU-DOCS!


image source:

No comments: