Sunday, September 11, 2016

Monday, September 12th, 2016 on the Doctor Ira Breite Gastroenterology and Internal Medicine Show on SiriusXM 10: Doctor Radio!


A quick update on Monday's show.  It's Trucker Week on SiriusXM, and we will be talking truck.  Starting with reflux.  Dr. Jamie Koufman will be joining us to speak to us about respiratory reflux.  Its more than just heartburn.

But of course there is heartburn! And so many other Gastrointestinal diseases.  Join me for GI Update at 9AM Eastern, where I will tell you the latest and greatest in the world of Digestive Disease and answer your questions on all things gastroenterology.  Give me a call at 1-877-NYU-DOCS or send me a tweet.

Even if you're not a truck driver,  trucker health is important to you. Those big trucks next to you on the highway are not driving themselves.  Join me and Dr. Karl Sieber, PhD of the National Institute for Occupational Health and Safety as we talk about the Long-Haul Truck Driver Health Survey Results.

We will end the show, as usual, with Ask Doctor Ira, where you can ask me any questions on any medical topic at all: anything you forgot to ask your doctor ask me!  Give a call at 1-877-NYU-DOCS!

image source:

No comments: