Sunday, October 30, 2016

Monday October 31, 2016 on the Doctor Ira Breite Gastroenterology and Internal Medicine Show on SiriusXM 110: Doctor Radio


Boo!  That's about as good as I can do on Halloween.  I think I've had enough surprises this year. But one unpleasant surprise I can (and want to) talk about is cyclic vomiting syndrome.  Join me as I speak with Dr. David Fleisher, MD, a pediatric and adult gastroenterologist and Professor Emeritus at the University of Missouri in Columbia who is an expert on this as well as Ms. Erin Delman, who had years of unexplained symptoms before being diagnosed.

Vomiting/nausea and not sure why?  Give us a call at 1-877-DOCS.

After that we will have GI update, where I will tell you the latest and greatest in the world of digestive disease and answer your questions at 1-877-NYU-DOCS!  Or send me a tweet!

Healthcare is changing.  And for all the good: think awesome new drugs and techniques, there is the bad: think ridiculous copays and terrible computer systems.  How are we going to navigate the future.  Join me and Dr. Steve Lasko, MD, MBA the President and CEO of Thomas Jefferson University and Jefferson Health in Philadelphia as we talk about transforming healthcare, for the better, in the future.

We will end the show, as usual, with Ask Doctor Ira, where you can ask me any questions on any medical topic at all: anything you forgot to ask your doctor ask me!  give us a call at 1-877-NYU DOCS.

image source:

No comments: