Sunday, November 20, 2016

Monday, November 21, 2016 on the Doctor Ira Breite Gastroenterology and Internal Medicine Show on SiriusXM 110:Doctor Radio!



Getting ready for Thanksgiving? We are here in New York City and at my office.  And we will be talking issues both digestive and nutritious here on Doctor Radio Monday.

Starting with digestive!  Join me at 8AM as I speak with Ms. Amy Dixon, a world champion para-triathlete who also has IBS-D.  Find out about her story, and learn about new treatments for IBS-D.

After this we are going to extend our conversation on all things digestive with Digestive Disease Update.  Learn about the latest and greatest in the world of digestive diseases and tweet or call me with any questions to 1-877-NYU-DOCS!

I will not lie. Unless questioned by relatives, I am going to try not to think to much about digestive disease at Thanksgiving.  But the science of food itself: that's a different story.  Join me as I speak with Dr. Matthew Hartings, PhD, an assistant professor at American University who actually teaches a course called the "Chemistry of Cooking" and also the far less exciting sounding "Advanced Inorganic Chemistry."

We will end the show, as usual, with Ask Doctor Ira, where you can ask me any questions on any medical topic at all: anything you forgot to ask your doctor ask me!  Give a call at 1-877-NYU-DOCS.

image source: Structure of a β1-adrenergic G-protein-coupled receptor

No comments: