Sunday, January 22, 2017

Monday, January 23, 2017 on the Doctor Ira Breite Show on SiriusXM 110: Doctor Radio


Finally I'm back.  So many holidays at this time of the year, and everything on a Monday.  But, until President's Day at least, I'm back.  Starting with diet talk from registered dietician Danielle Capalino.  Join us as we talk about the microbiome, the FODMAP diet, and of course, fitting into yoga pants (I am not sure anyone would want to see me in them but that is probably besides the point.)

Diet and probiotic questions? Give us a call at 1-877-NYU-DOCS.

Speaking of the abdomen

Of course, we will have GI Update (board review edition) and Ask Doctor Ira.

If you've ever had abdominal surgery, a baby, or even deconditioning to your belly, you know how hard it an be to strengthen this often problematic area of your body.  Join me and Scott Sailor, the President of the National Athletic Training Association, as we talk about that all important core.

Had abdominal or pelvic surgery?  Give us a call at 1-877-NYU-DOCS or tweet me.

image source:


No comments: