Sunday, October 22, 2017

Monday, October 23, 2017 on the Doctor Ira Breite Show on SiriusXM 110: Doctor Radio!


We are talking healthy for Monday!  Starting with Dr. Merlin Thomas, MBChB, PhD of Monash University in Melbourne, Australia.  He has recently written a book called "The Longevity List: Myth Bustin the Top Ways to Live a Long and Healthy Life." Think coffee, chocolate and red wine is bad for you but love the stuff? You'll want to hear what Dr. Thomas has to say.

After that we will have GI Update, where I will tell you the latest and greatest in the world of digestive disease and answer your question at 1-877-NYU-DOCS or send me a tweet.

As many listeners know, I'm always worrying about my weight.  I'm not alone.  Harriet Brown, a science journalist and Associate Professor at the S.I Newhouse School of Public Communications at Syracuse University will be joining me to talk about her most recent book, "Body of Truth: How Science, History and Culture Drive our Obsession with Weight-and What We Can do About It." Find about the lies, truth and our obsession with weight.

We will end the show with Ask Doctor Ira, where you can ask me any questions on any medical topic at all: anything you forgot to ask your doctor ask me!  Give a call at 1-877-NYU-DOCS or tweet us!

image source:

No comments: