Sunday, April 1, 2018

Monday, April 2, 2018, on the Doctor Ira Breite Gastroenterology and Internal Medicine Show on SiriusXM 110: Doctor Radio!

The interstitium, showing collagen bundles, mucosa, and fluid filled space (Wikimedia Commons, Jill Gregory / Mount Sinai - http://www.jillkgregory.com/)

Holiday time! Traveling, all kinds of great foods, visiting family, and, well, constipation.  Join me and Dr. David Poppers, a gastroenterologist at NYU Langone Health, as we talk constipation associated with travel.

Going somewhere and can't go?  Give us a call at 1-877-NYU-DOCS!

After that, we will expand our GI talk to all things intestinal.  It's GI Update!  Give me a call or send me a tweet!

Ok, I went to medical school and I learned a lot about organs and stuff.  So I was pretty surprised to learn that there may be a new one!  Join me and Dr. Neil Theise as we talk about the interstitium, the fluid filled spaces in your body!

We will end the show with Ask Doctor Ira, where you can ask me any medical question on any topic at all...anything you forgot to ask your doctor ask me! 

No comments: