Sunday, July 22, 2018

Monday, July 23rd on the Doctor Ira Breite Gastroenterology and Internal Medicine Show on SiriusXM 110: Doctor Radio


I remember kids in high school smoking.  I may have even seen a few kids in middle school doing the same. Are millennials and gen-Zers follow the pattern of what the boomers and gen-x did?  It's an important question with lots of public health implications.  Join me and Dr. Cheryl Perry of UTHouston Medical Center as we talk about her research on teen and young adult smoking. 

After that we will have GI update, where I will tell you the latest and greatest in digestive disease and answer your questions and tweets at 1-877-NYU-DOCS.

Back pain!  Yeah, it wouldn't be summer without a back pain show.  Lifting all those bags, driving hours in the car, etc.  Find out what to do with you back pain as Dr. Askash Bajaj joins me to talk about bringing pain free back! Call us with your back pain questions.

We will end the show with Ask Doctor Ira, where you can ask me any medical question on any topic at all: anything you forgot to ask your doctor ask me!


image source:

No comments: