Sunday, September 21, 2008

Tommorow on The Dr. Ira Breite Show on Sirius Satellite Radio Channel 114!


We have a great show lined up tomorrow. In addition to taking your calls on any medical topic you have an interest in, I have two great guests coming in. The first is Sari Greaves, registered dietitian and spokesperson for the American Dietetic Association. We will be talking about the nutritional differences between men and women. As I sit here realizing that the Wii Fit has made me lose a little weight despite eating too much, I know that I will enjoy what she has to say (even if my wife does not!). We will also be speaking with Dr. Andrew Feldman, the team Doctor for The New York Rangers, about knee injuries. Dr. Feldman is extremely informative, and I find myself using some of the advice he gave us in the radio in my own practice. Dr. Feldman and Ms. Greaves will be on from 8AM to 9 AM EST and I will be taking questions from 9AM to 10AM on any medical topic at all!

Go Rangers!

Image source:

No comments: