Sunday, May 10, 2009

Tomorrow, May 11, 2009 on the Doctor Ira Breite Show on Sirius 114 and XM 119


If you've ever had so many problems with your kids that you think you're having a heart attack while your joints are killing you then we are ready for you! We have a great show lined up for tomorrow.

We are starting off with resident cardiology expert Stephen Siegel MD, who will go over some new studies that are important to millions of people who have had cardiac stents and are now taking medications to prevent a clot from reforming. In honor of my recent check up, we will also talk about the heart tests that you are likely to have. There is also a lot of new information on the stents themselves.

We would love to answer any cardiology questions that you may have...give us a call at 1-877-NYU-DOCS!

Lori Evans, PhD, my fellow Doctor Radio Host and Child Psychologist, will join us next. She will be talking about all forms of issues in adolecents. We realized that I was probably the only Doctor Radio Host with middle school aged children (lucky me) and that I would not need any prep at all!

If you have any questions at all about your adolecent's behavior, give me and Dr. Evans a call at 1-877-NYU-DOCS!

After this, Burt Agus, MD, our fibromyalgia expert, will join us to tell us about some of the latests updates in this disease and to answer your questions on this as well as its cousin: chronic fatigue syndrome. Did you know that a drug that treats heroin addiction may help relieve symptoms in this disease!!! Find out by listening.

If you have any questions on fatigue, exhaustion or pain you may be having, give me and Dr. Agus a call at 1-877-NYU-DOCS!

Of course, we'll have a full segment of Ask Dr. Ira, where I will go over all of the interesting things that I saw in my office as well as take all of your questions on any medical topic at all!

If you have any questions on ANY MEDICAL TOPIC AT ALL give me a call at 1-877-NYU-DOCS!

Image Source:

No comments: