Sunday, June 19, 2011

Monday, June 20th on the Doctor Ira Breite Show on SiriusXM 81: Doctor Radio

I am back from vacation and ready for tomorrow's show! The show is about coming back and leaving.

First, the coming back. Dr. Kimberly Deore, the former host of Doctor Radio's Tuesday Morning Show, moved to Germany last year. But she is back (at least for the day). She will join me for a full hour as we talk about parenting and doctoring, general medical issues, whether you can be a good mom (or dad) and a doctor, and more.

Call us with any questions you have at 1-877-NYU-DOCS. Or tweet me @doctorira or doctor radio at @nyudocs.

Its the end of the school year! Graduations for some, and for some of us, CAMP! Yes, its that time of year when my children go away for seven weeks, leaving me and my wife as temporary empty nesters. Join me and psychologist and marriage expert Dr. Charles Schmitz as we talk about keeping your marriage strong throughout the years!

Call us with your relationship questions at 1-877-NYU-DOCS!

We will end the show with Ask Doctor Ira, where you can ask me any questions on any medical topic at all and I will be glad to answer. Give us a call with your questions at 1-877-NYU-DOCS!

1 comment:

anonymous said...

Innovation offers the chance to the understudies to procure the coach for the understudies but you can click on http://www.gastroenterologyfellowship.com/nrmp-fellowship-application-secrets-you-should-know-this/ for useful work. In the event that you are enthusiasm for incredible identity and he is far from you, you can employ him on the web and get the training from him.