Sunday, July 31, 2011

Monday, August 1st on the Doctor Ira Breite Show on Sirius XM 81: Doctor Radio!



Yes, I did push us into August a little early last week. I apologize for that, and have corrected the blog.

A quick rundown of tomorrow's show. Former Doctor Radio Host Kimberly Deore, MD will be calling in from Germany. We will be talking about a variety of general medical topics, including the possibilty of a "universal" flu vaccine. We just received notice that we will be getting our standard run of the mill not universal vaccine soon, which made my whole office wince at the idea of another flu shot season. So it can't come to fast.

We will be having another "Gastroenterology Update," where we review some of the latest findings in gastroenterology and answer your questions on a variety of digestive issues.

Call us with your questions about digestion, constipation, gas, and abdominal pain at 1-877-NYU-DOCS!

Tweet me @doctorira (follow me, too!)
Send me a message on Facebook!

Our third segment is very exciting. Earlier, I interviewed Natalie Cole and Gregg Allman about their struggle with Hepatitis C! We are playing that interview, and after that I will be talking about hepatitis C and answering your questions about this deadly and common disease. There are new treatments available.

We will end the show with Ask Doctor Ira, where you can ask me any questions on any medical topic at all, and I will be glad to answer...anything you forgot to ask your doctor ask me...
give us a call at 1-877-NYU-DOCS.

image credit (1)

image credit (2)

No comments: