Sunday, December 11, 2011

Monday, December 12th On the Doctor Ira Breite Show on Sirius XM 81: Doctor Radio!


Monday's show starts with a combination of two of my favorite things: hard to diagnose medical conditions and funky new technology. Join me a University of Chicago Gastroenterologist Dr. David Rubin as we talk about Crohn's disease and the use of the "Pill-Cam" in diagnosing this condition.

After this, we will have Gastroenterology Update, where I'll tell you some of the latest news in Gastroenterology and answer your questions on digestive disease. Whether its your stomach, your colon, or even your liver, give us a call at 1-877-NYU-DOCS.

Did you ever notice those President's getting grayer as they stay in office? Ditto the wrinkles and worry lines. That's why I'm happy I'm not the President! But it turns out that, despite these outward signs of aging, US President's live longer than their peers. Join me and study author Dr. Jay Olshansky as we talk about this interesting phenomenon.

We will end the show with Ask Doctor Ira, where you can ask me any questions on any medical topic at all: anything you forgot to ask your doctor, ask me! Call us at 1-877-NYU-DOCS!

image courtesy of Given Imaging.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can you please tell me the medication you talked about on your show Monday, Dec.12 that helps to move food through your stomach quicker.

Unknown said...

REGLAN