Sunday, March 25, 2012

Monday, March 26th, 2012 on the Doctor Ira Breite Show on SiriusXM 81: Doctor Radio!


I am back from vacation in beautiful Sugarloaf Key, Florida and ready to go!

I can't tell you why, but my sinuses always seem to clear the second I get off the plane from New York to anywhere warm. But I get sinusitis, and I certainly seem many patients with the same. They all want antibiotics, and I often prescribe them. But should I? Join me and Dr. Thomas File, Jr., the author of new guidelines from the Infectious Disease Society of North America Guidelines on Treating Rhinosinusitis. Find out who should get antibiotics, and who shouldn't!

Call us with your sinusitis questions at 1-877-NYU-DOCS!

When I was on vacation, I started the process of recertifying my board exams (every 10 years!) for the third time! Not fun for me, but good for my patients, and also good for Doctor Radio! Hear some of the latest and greatest from the world of digestive disease, as well as your questions at 1-877-NYU-DOCS!

And then, an hour with Dr. Mickey Harpaz! Dr. Harpaz and I will be talking about menopause, man-o-pause and his book, "Menopause Reset." We will then have a special "Ask Doctor Ira," where Dr. Harpaz and I will answer all of your medical questions!

Give us a call at 1-877-NYU-DOCS!

No comments: