Sunday, April 15, 2012

Monday, April 16th, 2012 on The Doctor Ira Breite Show on SiriusXM 81: Doctor Radio


I had (another) birthday over the weekend.  They seem to be happening a lot, recently.  Anyway, while not a particularly vain man, I have noticed a change in my appearance over the years.  Should I try to get my old youthful look back?  Join me and Dr. Adam Schaffner, an otolaryngologist and plastic surgeon at Weill Cornell Medical Center as we talk about plastic surgery in men.

Thinking of having a little work?  Give us a call at 1-877-NYU-DOCS!

After that, its time for Gastroenterology Update, where I will tell you some of the latest news in Digestive Diseases and answer some of your questions on anything involving the liver, pancreaas, stomach, esophagus, or more!

Give us a call at 1-877-NYU-DOCS

The National Library of Medicine is the greatest repository of medical history and memorabilia in the world!  Its so vast that its difficult to even find many of the interesting things located there.  Join me and Dr. Michael Sappol, a Curator at the Library and the Editor of "Hidden Treasure: The National Library of Medicine" as we talk about some of the libraries intriguing, weird and fascinating treasures.

We will end the show, as always, with Ask Doctor Ira, where you can ask me any questions on any medical topic at all and I will be glad to answer them.  Give us a call at 1-877-NYU-DOCS with any questions you forgot to ask your doctor!

No comments: