Sunday, July 1, 2012

Monday, July 2, 2012 on the Doctor Ira Breite Show on SiriusXM 81: Doctor Radio

Summer time, summer time problems.  Heat and asthma, digestive issues, and of course, healthy grilling are all at the heart of our show for Monday.

Asthma is tough, and harder in the summer.  Imagine how hard it would be if you spent your life swimming competitively!  Join me an Amy Van Dyken, Olympic Swimming Legend and six-time Olympic Gold Medalist Amy Van Dyken as we talk about her allergic asthma.

After that, it will be Gastroenterology Update.  Join me as we talk about the latest and greatest news in the world of digestive disease and answer you questions at 1-877-NYU-DOCS!

All that talk about swimming is making me hungry (the digestive disease stuff a little less so, but I've been doing this a while).  Join me and dietitian Rachel Begun as we talk about healthy, gluten free (and some gluten filled) recipes and grilling tips for summer!

We're going to end the show with Ask Doctor Ira, where you can ask me any questions on any medical topic at all and I will be glad to answer it...anything you forgot your doctor, ask me!  Call us at 1-877-NYU-DOCS!

1 comment:

Jody said...

Love beer butt chicken!