Sunday, January 6, 2013

Monday, January 7th on The Doctor Ira Breite Show on SiriusXM 81: Doctor Radio


I had a great few weeks off, but its time to get back to the radio!  We have a pretty incredible show planned tomorrow.

C. difficile has been a problem in adults for quite some time, and the problem is getting worse.  But kids get C. diff as well.  Join me and Baylor College of Medicine Pediatric Disease Expert Dr. Gordon E. Schutze, M.D. as we talk about the new guidelines he developed for treating infants and children with C. difficile colitis!

C. diff quesions?  Give hs a call at 1-877-NYU-DOCS.

We are gong to expand the conversation in gastroenterology with GI Update after this!  Any questions about you digestive issues, from heartburn to constipation, and even the liver and pancreas.  Give me a call at 1-877-NYU-DOCS or tweet me directly at @doctorira.

Food allergies are on the rise.   Although we usually talk about kids and allergies, there is a lot going on in the world of adult food allergies as well.  Join me and Dr. Julie Wang of Mount Sinai Medical Center and the Jaffe Food Allergy Institute as we talk about the latest in oral immunotherapy.  Oral what?  Well, just listen and find out!

Food allergies?  Give us a call at 1-877-NYU-DOCS!

We will end the show, as usual, with Ask Doctor Ira, where you can ask me any any medical question on any topic at all...anything you forgot to ask your doctor, ask me! 

Tweet me or call at 1-877-NYU-DOCS!
image from NIH.

No comments: