Sunday, August 11, 2013

Monday, August 12th, 2013 on the Doctor Ira Breite Show on SiriusXM 81: Doctor Radio!


Here I am, at the beach.  Very nice, but full of bugs, bees and other creepy, crawly things.  Join me and Dr. David Golden, a faculty member at  Johns Hopkins University and the head of the insect hypersensitivity section of the American College of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology as we talk about the (???) rise in insect bites and stings and severe reactions to them.

Worried about bug bites and bee stings?  Give us a call at 1-877-NYU-DOCS.

After this, we will have Gastroenterology Update, where I will tell you some of the latest and greatest news in the world of digestive disease and answer your quesitons at 1-877-NYU-DOCS!  You can tweet me as well!

Whenever I travel abroad I tend to go supermarkets (greatest discovery: triple decker Oreos in Argentina well before they were available here).  While it may not be museums, it is interesting.  One thing I've noticed is that most countries have very official looking "Gluten Free" labeling.  The United States doesn't.  Or didn't.  Join me and Joslin Diabetes Center Dietician Laurie Higgins as we review new FDA guidelines on gluten free labeling.

We will end the show, as always, with Ask Doctor Ira, where you can ask me anything about any medical topic at all...anything you forgot to ask your doctor ask me!  Give me a call at 1-877-NYU-DOCS.

image source:

1 comment:

Doctoroo said...

Great information here. I am so delighted to be here.Thanks for sharing detail.
doctor online | doctor chat