Sunday, December 8, 2013

Monday, December 9th on the Doctor Ira Breite Show on SiriusXM 81: Doctor Radio!

Happy Holidays! Happy Monday.  I hope everyone is getting ready to be together with friends and family.  But what happens if someone has food allergies?  Join me as we talk to allergist Dr. Erin McGintee  about food allergies during the holidays.

Entertaining and worried about that relative with food allergies?  Have food allergies and want to gently tell your hosts what to do?  Give us a call at 1-877-NYU-DOCS!

After that we will have Gastroenterology Update. Check out my twitter feed for some interesting articles (new perspectives in diverticulosis) and call me with you digestive disease questions at 1-877-NYU-DOCS!

Speaking of food: what about food poisoning?  We will be talking about the need for public health by talking about one of its most important offenders: Typhoid Mary.  Never look at peach ice cream the same way again.

We will end the show with Ask Doctor Ira, where you can ask me any question on any medical topic at all and I will be glad to answer your questions!  Give me a call at 1-877-NYU-DOCS.

No comments: