Sunday, May 11, 2014

Monday, May 12th on the Doctor Ira Breite Show on SiriusXM 81: Doctor Radio



I am back from Digestive Disease Week refreshed, educated and ready to go!  Dr. Lisa Ganjhu will be joining us at 8 AM to talk about autoimmune hepatitis. Autoimmune hepatitis?  Find out!

Odd liver enzyme tests.  No clue as to why?  Give us a call at 1-877-NYU-DOCS!

We will expand the conversation after this with Digestive Disease Update.  This week featuring some of the nifty stuff that I saw at Digestive Disease Week in Chicago last week.  Call me with your questions on all things digestive at 1-877-NYU-DOCS or send me a tweet.

Speaking of Digestive Disease Week, one of the big things we saw was a swallowable, vibrating capsule which might help patients with chronic constipation from irritable bowel syndrome.  We will be speaking with Dr. Yishai Ron, of The Tel-Aviv Sourasky Medical Center, about his report from DDW on this very topic.

We will end the show, as usual, with Ask Doctor Ira, where you can ask me any question on any medical topic at all: anything you forgot to ask your doctor ask me!  Give me a call at 1-877-NYU-DOCS!


No comments: