Sunday, July 27, 2014

Monday, July 28, 2014 on the Doctor Ira Breite Show on SiriusXM 81: Doctor Radio!



A quick rundown of Monday's show.  Dermatologist Doris Day, MD, will be joining me to talk about skin care in men.  Yes, you, men.  We know you really do care.  Call us with your questions at 1-877-NYU-DOCS!

Gastroenterology update will follow.  Learn about Rugby players and their microbiomes and have your digestive disease questions answered at 1-877-NYU-DOCS.

There has been a lot of news in the diet front recently.  As more people are concerned about what they eat, there is a lot of excitement about Gluten Free labeling going into effect on August 5th, 2014.  Join me and dietician Rachel Begun, MS as we talk about this.

We will end the show with Ask Doctor Ira, where you can ask me any questions on any medical topics at all: anything you forgot to ask your doctor ask me!  Give me a call at 1-877-NYU-DOCS or send me a tweet.

image source:

No comments: