Sunday, October 26, 2014

Monday, October 26th on the Doctor Ira Breite Internal Medicine Show on SiriusXM 81: Doctor Radio


We have a pretty incredible show planned for tomorrow.  Dr. Anish Sheth, gastroenterologist and the author of several books on poo and pee, has a new book out: What's Your Baby's Poo Telling You? I'll be honest, I don't remember it telling me much more than "I stink" and "Change me.  Change me NOW!" but apparently there is a lot more to it.  We'll find out.

Give us a call at 1-877-NYU-DOCS!

After that we will have Digestive Disease Update, where I will tell you some of the latest and greatest news in the world of digestive disease and answer your questions at 1-877-NYU-DOCS.

Halloween is coming! Candy for everyone!  But what happens if you are gluten free.  What can you have?  Can you have candy corn, my favorite?  Find out with me and dietician Rachel Begun, RD.    

We will end the show, as usual, with Ask Doctor Ira, where you can ask me any question on any medical topic at all: it does not matter what it is: anything you forgot to ask your doctor ask me!  Give us a call at 1-877-NYU-DOCS!


No comments: