Sunday, January 11, 2015

Monday, January 12th on the Doctor Ira Breite Show on SiriusXM 81: Doctor Radio!



Did you ever see that episode of Seinfeld where the doctor marks something in Elaine's chart and for the rest of the show she is a pariah to any other physician?  Well, we don't really have that mark. But it turns out that Seinfeld, the TV show, can be used for the good when it come to medical education.  Join me and Dr. Anthony Tobia,  from Rutgers-RWJ Medical School as we talk about how Seinfeld can be used to teach delusional disorder subtypes.

After this we will have Gastroenterology Update, where I will tell you some of the latest and greatest in the world of digestive disease and answer your questions at 1-877-NYU-DOCS or send me a tweet!

Speaking of Gastroenterology, there has been a lot of talk about the use of fecal microbial transplant for everything from C. diff infection to colitis to IBS.  And then there is the poop-sickle.  Find out with me and Dr. Caterina Oneto, a gastroenterologist at Concorde Medical here in NYC.

We will end the show with Ask Doctor Ira, where I will answer any questions on anything medical: anything you forgot to ask your doctor ask me!  Give me a call at 1-877-NYU-DOCS!

image source:

No comments: