Sunday, March 8, 2015

Monday, March 9th on the Doctor Ira Breite Internal Medicine Show on SiriusXM 81: Doctor Radio!



A quick rundown of tomorrow's show.  First taxes.  Join me and Wolter Kluwer Tax Accountant Mark Luscombe, JD, LLM, CPA as we talk about how it may be possible to deduct a gluten free diet for medical reasons. (please do not use this blog for tax advice...the doctor stuff I know but taxes? no).  If this works, maybe we can do an hour of "Accountant Radio...real accountants helping real people."

After that we will have Gastroenterology Update, where I will tell you some of the latest and greatest news in the world of digestive disease and answer your questions at 1-877-NYU-DOCS.

Am I old enough to complain that all those musicians and other creative types are just plain crazy?  Should I tell them to stay off my lawn?  This is a topic for another day.  For Monday, we will be talking with Scott Barry Kaufman, PhD, the author of Ungifted, Intelligence Redefined, as we talk about how maybe Eminem wasn't so off when he sang about keeping up with the voices inside his head (wasn't that Rhianna's part though?)

We will end the show with Ask Doctor Ira, where I will answer any questions you have on any medical topic at all..anything you forgot to ask your doctor ask me!  Give us a call at 1-877-NYU-DOCS!


No comments: