Sunday, June 14, 2015

Monday June 15th on the Doctor Ira Breite Internal Medicine Show on SiriusXM 81: Doctor Radio (and ON DEMAND)


Brief summer update...cause, well its summer!

Dr. Marc Siegel will be joining me to talk about the summer outbreaks, and there seem to be many of them!  Bird Flu, MERS and TB; we're going to try to cover it all!

Worried about the bird flu? Freaked out about the price of eggs?  Give us a call at 1-877-NYU-DOCS!

After this we will have Digestive Disease Update, where I will tell you the latest and greatest news in Gastroenterology and answer your questions and tweets at 1-877-NYU-DOCS!

I spent the weekend at the beach...reminding me that friskiness happens during the summer.  Join me and Mr. William Smith, the executive Director of the National Coalition of STD directors and Dr. Heidi Bauer, MD, MS, MPH, the Chief of the STD Control Branch for the California Department of Public Health, as we talk about new STD treatment guidelines.

A little curious? Send us a tweet or give us a call!

We will end the show with Ask Doctor Ira, where you can ask me any medical question at all: anything you forgot to ask your doctor ask me! Give me a call at 1-877-NYU-DOCS!

No comments: