Sunday, August 28, 2016

Monday, August 29, 2016 on the Doctor Ira Breite Gastroenterology and Internal Medicine Show on SiriusXM 110: Doctor Radio


Summer may be fading fast but that doesn't mean its over yet!  We have an interesting and informative show planned for you.  Starting with exercise: or the internal complications of it, at least. David Nieman, DrPH, FACSM and a Fellow of the American College of Sports Medicine and Professor at Appalachian State, will be joining us to talk about exercise induced immune dysfunction. We always talk about how good exercise is for you: is it the whole truth (well, it is, but its good to learn how to ameliorate the downsides).

Exercise questions?  Give us a call at 1-877-NYU-DOCS

After that we will have GI update, where I will let you know the latest and greatest in the world of digestive disease and answer your questions on all things gastroenterology related.  Give me a call or send me a tweet!

I have always loved mathematics and, as a doctor, believe that the mathematical and quantitative reasoning skills I learned in school and college have been invaluable in my career.  Join me as I speak with Ms. Cindy Lawrence, the CEO and Executive Director of the Museum of Mathematics right here in New York City.

We will end the show with Ask Doctor Ira, where you can ask me any question on any medical topic at all: anything you forgot to ask your doctor ask me!  Give me a call at 1-877-NYU-DOCS!

No comments: