Sunday, September 18, 2016

Monday, September 19, 2016 on the Doctor Ira Breite Gastroenterology and Internal Medicine Show on SiriusXM 110: Doctor Radio


September happens to be National Cholesterol Education Month.  While cholesterol is important for all of us, for some of us it can be particularly difficult.  Find out about Familial Hypercholesterolemia, a common cause of heart disease, with me and Ms. Amy Sturm, a genetics counselor at The Ohio State University.

Worried about cholesterol in your family?  Give us a call at 1-877-NYU-DOCS

After that its GI update, where I will tell you the latest and greatest in the world of digestive disease as well as answering your questions on all things digestive at 1-877-NYU-DOCS! Or send me a tweet.

Now, as a doctor in New York City I think I see it all.  But I don't. Join me and Dr. Daliah Wachs as we talk about the life of a family practitioner in Las Vegas, Nevada!

We will end the show as usual, with Ask Doctor Ira, where you can ask me any medical question at all: anything you forgot to ask your doctor ask me!  Give us a ring at 1-877-NYU-DOCS.

image source:



No comments: