Sunday, January 8, 2017

Monday, January 9th, 2017 on the Doctor Ira Breite Gastroenterology and Internal Medicine Show on SiriusXM 110: Doctor Radio!



I'm back!  And we have a pretty digestive show planned.  Dr. Caterina Oneto will be joining me to talk about digestive issues ranging from the microbiome to the bile duct.  Questions about your constipation, diarrhea, gas or bloat?  Let us know at 1-877-NYU-DOCS.

The mesentery?  What's the mesentery?  I thought I knew, and I may have been taught wrong.  Find out about this old, but new organ at 9AM Eastern when I speak with Dr. Calvin Coffey, the Foundation Chair of Surgery at the Graduate Entry Medical School at the University of Limerick and University Hospitals Limerick in Ireland.  Professor  Coffey and his colleagues recently published a study about the mesentery, refuting what we had been taught about it the past 100 years!

We will end the show with Ask Doctor Ira, where you can ask me any question on any medical topic at all: anything you forgot to ask your doctor ask me!  Give us a call at 1-877-NYU-DOCS or send me a tweet!


image from Dr. Coffey's paper in Lancet

No comments: