Sunday, February 5, 2017

Monday, February 6th, 2017 on the Doctor Ira Breite Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology Show on SiriusXM 110: Doctor Radio


Feeling a little stiff from all the recent back and forth in the country? Maybe even a little nauseated.  Join me and Dr. Eric Ruderman of the Feinberg School of Medicine of Northwestern University as we talk about rheumatoid arthritis and some of its gastrointestinal complications.

After that we just switch to gastroenterology.  It will be time for Gastroenterology update, where I will tell you the latest and greatest in the world of digestive disease and answer your questions on all things digestive at 1-877-NYU-DOCS!

Lest we forget, the Flu is going around, big time.  Join me and Doctor Radio's Medical Director Dr. Marc Siegel as we go over winter illness.  Give us a call at 1-877-NYU-DOCS!

We will end the show, as always, with Ask Doctor Ira, where you can ask me any medical question at all: anything you forgot to ask your doctor ask me!  Give me a call at 1-877-NYU-DOCS

image source:

No comments: