Sunday, April 2, 2017

Monday, April 3, 2017 on the Doctor Ira Breite Show on SiriusXM 110: Doctor Radio


I'm thinking about livers.  Really. Fatty liver has become big news and big business. Join and my fellow NYU gastroenterologist Dr. Lisa Ganjhu as we talk about fatty liver.  After that we will expand the conversation with GI Update where I will tell you the latest and greatest news in the world of digestive disease.  Liver and GI questions...let me know at 1-877-NYU-DOCS.

We will continue the GI conversation at 9AM ET when Thangam Venkatesan, MD of the Medical College of Wisconsin joins us to talk about Cyclic Vomiting Syndrome.

We will end the show, as usual, with Ask Doctor Ira where you can ask me any question on any medical topic at all: anything you forgot to ask your doctor, ask me!  Give us a call at 1-877-NYU-DOCS!



1 comment:

Elena Walter said...

I am a 40-year-old. My Hepatitis B (HBV) disease appeared at the age of 34, with no hope of a cure from the hospital i looked further for an alternative treatments, a friend of mine told me about Health Herbal Clinic in Nigeria who sell herbal treatments for diseases including Hepatitis B disease, I contacted the herbal clinic via their website and purchased the HBV herbal remedy. I received the herbal remedy through DHL couriers within 8 days and i immediately commenced usage as prescribed, i used the herbal remedy for about a month and 1 week, my condition has greatly improved, all my symptoms including Abdominal pain, Nausea and vomiting, Loss of appetite, I am HBV free! contact Health Herbal Clinic via their email draribaspelltemple@gmail.com or visit https://m.facebook.com/greatdrariba.. PLS HBV is not a death sentence, there is a cure!
Whatsapp: +2348140439497