Sunday, June 4, 2017

Monday, June 5, 2017 on the Doctor Ira Breite Gastroenterology and Internal Medicine Show on SiriusXM 110: Doctor Radio



A brief update this Sunday on tomorrow's show.  Dr. Caterina Oneto will be joining me at 8 AM and we will be spending the hour talking probiotics, the microbiome, and answering your questions on all things digestive at 1-877-NYU-DOCS!

We've all been hearing about antibiotic resistance.  Its a huge problem.  But how do you 'design' new antibiotics to replace those we have used and abused? Join me and Dr. Dale Bolger of the Scripps Institute as we talk about his labs new work on the old antibiotic Vancomycin.

We will end the show, as usual with Ask Doctor Ira, where you can ask me any medical questions on any topic at all: anything you forgot to ask your doctor, ask me!  Give me a call at 1-877-NYU-DOCS. Or send me a tweet!

image source:

No comments: