Sunday, January 11, 2009

Tomorrow, January 12, 2009 on the Dr. Ira Breite Show on Sirius 114 and XM 119: Doctor Radio


As I hit my forties, I am even more amazed about how some of my friends stay in such amazing shape.  I'm a little envious, and I want some answers!  Fortunately, tomorrow I should get my chance to hear about what they're doing right.  I will be joined on the line by Dr. Vonda Wright, the author of "Fitness After 40."  If you have any questions for Dr. Wright (I have plenty, believe me, but I want to hear yours just as much) give us a call at 1-877-NYU-DOCS (8 to 8:30 EST).

There have been a lot of reports in the news recently about all kinds of food born infections: they don't just happen in the summer.  As a gastroenterologist, I have expertise in treating these conditions.  But to help get the complete view of the process of food born illness (and how to avoid it!!) we have brought in a PhD, NYU's own Dr. Phillip Tierno, the author of "The Secret Life of Germs."  If you have any questions about food safety in your own household, or in a local restaurant (or even your mother in law's house), call us at 1-877 NYU-DOCS. 8:30 to 9:00 EST

Are you dizzy? Do you have ringing in the ears?  Well, we'll be talking to Dr. Herbert Silverstein, a leading authority on Meniere's disease (listen and you'll find out what this means!).  Give us a call at1-877-NYU-DOCS and find out how now to be dizzy!

Of course, as usual, we will have open phones for "Ask Dr. Ira," where you can ask me any question you like on any medical topic at all!  

If you have any topics you'd like me to discuss with an expert, or if you have a general medical question for "Ask Dr. Ira" let me know at irabreite AT yahoo.com.  





No comments: