Sunday, March 29, 2009

Tomorrow, March 30, 2009, on the Dr. Ira Breite Show on Sirius 114/XM 119

Welcome back to me! After a great trip, I've settled back into my practice and tomorrow, I will settle back into another great show on Doctor Radio. We have an excellent show planned: with three great guests scheduled to appear.

We are going to start off talking about my sub-specialty: Crohn's disease and Ulcerative Colitis. Joining me will be Kimberly Fredrick from the Crohn's and Colitis Foundation of America. We will be talking about some new initiatives to help people affected with these diseases, as well as answering any of your questions about this (admittedly delicate but clearly important) subject.

If you have any questions at all concerning your bowel habits or abdominal pain about you or a loved one, now is a great time to call. Give us a ring at 1-877-NYU-DOCS.

Then, we will be talking with hematologist Bruce Rafael, MD about the blood....we all know its important, but did you know how many things can go wrong with it. Get all of you questions about anemia, leukemia and even polycythemia answered by a man who uses the word thrombocytopenia with ease!

If you have any questions at all about anemia, or if vitamin or mineral deficiencies may be causing your problems, please call us at 1-877-NYU-DOCS.

We will also be having on Mr. Jörd Blech, a science journalist and the author of , "Healing through Exercise: Scientifically-Proved Ways to Prevent and Overcome Illness and Lengthen Your Life". We'll find out if my Meditarranean diet, vacation and new exercise program will help me and of course we'll be happy to answer any and all of your questions.

Finally, we will have ask Dr. Ira, where I will answer any questions on any medical topics at all that you may have. Give me a call at 1-877-NYU-DOCS!

No comments: