Sunday, September 25, 2011

Monday, September 26th, 2011 on the Doctor Ira Breite Show on Sirius XM 81: Doctor Radio


We have a great show planned for tomorrow. Vonda Wright, MD, the author of Fitness After 40, will be joining us to talk about her new book "Dr. Vonda Wright's Guide to Thrive, Four Steps to Body, Brains and Bliss." Learn how to create a vision for your future, take action by doing the right things, have a great attitude and achieve your goals!

Call us with your fitness or diet questions at 1-877-NYU-DOCS.
you can tweet me directly at @doctorira as well!

After this, we have Gastroenterology Update, where I will let you know some of the big headlines in the world of Digestive Disease and answer your questions as well.

Some topics include proton pump inhibitors and the risk of hip fracture (!), the relationship between anxiety and Crohn's disease in young people, and easier medication dosing in Ulcerative Colitis.

This is not something that people like to mention publicly, but it is doubtless true that many people come to the doctor to ask why they smell bad. Join me and Dr. George Preti, PhD. of the Monell Chemical Senses Center in Philadelphia as we talk about the genetic link in Fish Odor Syndrome.

Give us a call about any odor related question you may have at 1-877-NYU-DOCS!

We will end the show, as usual, with Ask Doctor Ira, where you can ask me any question on any medical problem at all and I will be happy to answer. I believe Dr. Marc Siegel will also be giving me my flu shot to end the show! Can't miss that!

Anything you forgot to ask your doctor ask me. Give me a call at 1-877-NYU-DOCS!

No comments: